RECENTLY UPDATED … .
Link up with us on Facebook!
THE DATE IS SET: Saturday, June 13, 2009
Overview of the Day's Agenda:
9:00 am Join up with Alumni Association at NHS for coffee, donuts, socializing
11:00 am Meeting of the NHS Alumni Association (at high school; featured speaker and scholarship winners)
12:00 pm NHS Alumni Association Luncheon (freewill donation)
1:00 pm Class of 1989 Family fun in the Swimming Pool Park
6:30 Party the New Beginnings building on Tank….Please bring snacks to share…..BYOB Comments, please!
If you were a member of the NHS Graduating Class of 1989
Then we would like to hear from you:
- You can start a conversation with other members using our online forum.
- Share what you are doing now by creating your own personal info page, or read about classmembers. See an example of Patricia's.
- Let us see what you look like now by posting some recent photos of you, or if your hair is already gray, post a pic of your kids or dog instead!
- Take a stroll down memory lane, and read or contribute stories about the good ol' days.
- Keep posted about what are the plans for our 20 Year Class Reunion, to be held in 2009.
- Be sure to join this site! Unlike some other 'classmates' webpages, this is FREE! If you have any trouble, just drop me an email at moc.procazneipas|silos.aicirtap#moc.procazneipas|silos.aicirtap.
If you know of some one from our class or who should contribute to this site
Then please send them an invitation to join:
- You can share this webpage with others by just pointing them to www.bluestreaks1989.org.
- Or go to our invitations page and email them.